On occasion things can go wrong, but don’t worry we’re here to support you.
In the event of an emergency you should call us immediately on 0161 465 6655 or call the wholesaler in your local area directly.
The wholesaler in your area can be found on any invoice, or your welcome pack. Alternatively log in to Customer Zone for your supply information. If you have multiple sites, the wholesaler for the area is detailed against each individual site on your invoice.
An emergency event is defined as:
- No water in your property
- A water quality issue (for example a change in taste or smell)
- A sudden change in water pressure
- Flooding of either water or sewage in your property or outside
- Water in your gas pipes*
- Pollution (such as in rivers or on beaches)
*This can be identified by a plumber who should isolate your system immediately
Please click here to view information about issues we are currently aware of in the local area.